Huzzah, hooray - we did it. And it was easy. Thank goodness for the worksheet (and the fact that I was able to convince Ola to come on account of there being a Riesling tasting yesterday).
Some highlights:
1. Tasty (and affordable) Rieslings - one of which Ola gave a "OMG, AMAZING" ranking. A bit premature I think, but hey, this is all just for funzies, right?
2. Ola getting carded, despite wearing her "adult" jacket. I commented that it might have been due to her polka dot wellies to which she replied, "Like she could have seen them from the tasting counter!" This girl does speak the truth sometimes...
3. Favorite observation of the day, "This Cognac smells like pool." And yes, quite frankly, it did.


*Again, click on images to read our musings... if you can decipher our chicken scratch handwriting (yes, we'll work on that too, maybe).
No comments:
Post a Comment